How to Care for Your Jewelry
Sterling Silver tarnishes when exposed to chlorine, household bleach - other strong chemicals, cosmetics and perspiration.
To prevent tarnish;
- Remove your jewelry before household and outdoor chores.
- Always wear your jewelry as a final touch, after applying perfumes, creams and hair care products.
- Polish gently with a silver cloth.
- Store in a safe, dry place when not worn.
We use cultured pearls from oysters that we carefully select for our pieces.
- Avoid to contact with chemical products, household bleach, perfume or other cosmetics.
- Always put on your pearl jewelry as a final touch, after applying make-up, perfumes, creams and hair care products.
- After every wear, wipe your pearls with a very soft cloth.